A fellow game developer friend of ours is getting his feet wet in iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch development and has completed his first independent iOS game, Battle Planes. We want to help out and hopefully give him some exposure so if you’re looking for a new game for your mobile device, why not give this one a shot? It’s a fun strategy game based off a classic paper and pencil game and it’s got some terrific hand-drawn art.
Our next title, Q, is now available on the AppStore for the iPhone and iPod Touch! It’s your standard puzzle/action game with a twist. You queue up the tiles to fill your Queue Bar, then destroy them in order to chain massive combos together. It goes at a frenetic pace, so you’ll have to think fast and plan ahead.
And though we’re excited to unveil the game, we’re also eager to announce the price. It’s so low that it might as well be free. In fact, it IS free! That’s right, we’re launching the game with the bargain basement price of nothing at all. So what are you waiting for, why not give it a try?
Hey there stranger!
There’s been a bit of radio silence from us, but our latest game has gone gold for the iPhone/iPod Touch. We’ve submitted it to Apple for approval and though we can’t go into the details, hopefully in a few short weeks we can spill the beans. The title, Q, gives a few hints on what the gameplay is like. But then again, it sort of doesn’t. In any case, we hope you look forward to it and we’ll be giving more details shortly.
We’ve uploaded a gameplay video of Tribal Tallies for those of you who want to see it in action.
It has been a long time coming but we have finally finished our game, Tribal Tallies, for the iPhone/iPod Touch. This is our very first foray into the mobile market, and hopefully not our last. It’s a $0.99 game that we made with a lot of love and care, and we really hope you enjoy it. Interested? Get it on the AppStore here!
To keep things short, here’s a breakdown of what Tribal Tallies offers:
- Easy to Learn… The rules are simple, just tap the numbers in sequential order as quickly as you can. But each stage has its own unique twist, so mastering all variations in order to become the Tally Titan is where the challenge lies.
- Nice and Quick Sessions… You can play a game in under a minute, making this ideal for pick up and play gaming.
- Multiple Game Modes… We offer 8 different time attack modes and an adventure mode that has you jumping randomly in between each level type. It ensures that you’re always on your toes!
- Open Feint Integration… The game is fully integrated into OpenFeint, using features that include things such as friends lists and online leaderboards.
- Achievements… Tribal Tallies achievements are fully integrated into OpenFeint. With 10 Achievements to go for, you get a lot of play for your buck!
- Online High Score Tables… And many of them! Each mode has its own unique high score table. Compete with friends and send challenges to one another.
- Low Price Point… It’s only 99 cents!
- No Trojans, Viruses or Worms… Awesome!
A lot of time was put into this, and we can say that we are quite proud of the final product! It might be cheaper than your morning coffee, but we believe it’s a much better pick-me-up. Hope you enjoy it!