It has been a tough decision, but we’ve decided to delay the launch of Rogue Legacy 2 by three and a half weeks to August 18, 2020. We’ve run into a few setbacks and we aren’t quite ready to show it yet. We’re close though (which is why the delay is so short), we just need a bit more time to get it in a state that we’re truly proud to display. We know a lot of fans will be disappointed by the delay, and for that we apologize. Even in Early Access we don’t want to compromise the quality of the game, and we hope it shows when we make it to launch.
Hey Rogue Legacy fans!
Rogue Legacy 2 will be coming to Steam and Epic Early Access on July 23, 2020. That’s only a month away!
The “genealogical rogue-lite” is back, and weneed your help to make sure we hit all the right spots. We’re adding brand new gameplay elements, improvements on familiar features, and flat-out a ton more content.There’sunique classweapons, new traits, and new aspects like offshore banking, all wrapped up in a sparkling 2.5Dstyle!We’re blowing the top off all the details to the game, so please come and visitour website (www.roguelegacy2.com) or check out our updated Steam store page (store.steampowered.com/app/1253920/Rogue_Legacy_2/)to learn more!
Sound exciting? Be sure to wishlist at:
We’ve been working on this in secret for the past few months, and we’re now proud to announce the release of Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition on the iOS! It includes brand new content exclusive to the iOS, such as new traits, new rooms, and new mini-bosses as well as a huge slew of other things.
As a thank you to all our fans, and to people who’ve owned it before on other platforms, it also arrives at a super low price of 99 cents until August 4th!
New for the Wanderer Edition
- A brand-new control scheme made specifically for iOS: 20+ custom tweaks and modifications helped us make this as authentic and natural-feeling as possible on touchscreens.
- 2 new minibosses: Battle against the mighty Pantheon Orias – or clash arrows with Barbas the Archer.
- 3 new traits: Synesthesia will leave colors on your screen as you play; Tactile Agnosia will have you scrambling; and being Left-Handed is just… brutal.
- 3 new armor sets: Super tier armors Glass, Azurite and Behemoth can be found in NG+ and above; each one has huge benefits … but they come at a cost.
- 30 new rooms: The pool of unique rooms now exceeds 400!
- 2 new fairy rooms: The pool of unique rooms now exceeds 402!
- New Relic: Hedgehog’s Blessing has been added to the game.
- New bounce platform mechanics: Now optimized for touchscreens!
- New NG+ scaling mechanics: Increase your maximum level with every NG+.
- Complete difficulty rebalance: Is it easier? Is it harder? Honestly, it’s easier. Remember: You’re playing this game on the go – and under less than ideal situations.
- Cloud saving: Switch between your iPad and iPhone seamlessly. You could go to Mars! Mars has clouds right?
- Play your way: Includes support for English, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish (Spain), Russian, Polish, and Simplified Chinese.
Pricing & Availability
Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition is now available on iOS for $0.99. On Monday, August 12, the game will return to its original retail price of $3.99.
App Store URL:
Rogue Legacy and Full Metal Furies is now available on the Nintendo eShop for $15 each!!
Full Metal Furies:
**Get Full Metal Furies between Nov 6th – 25th on the Nintendo eShop for an awesome 25% discount!