***As a reminder, you can always make backups of your save files at:
Documents > SavedGames > RogueLegacy
For those with Steam, this will automatically update the next time you log on.
For people with DRM free versions of the game, we will be posting a manual patch for the game later today.
Patch 1.0.11 Bug/Balance Fixes:
– Fixed bug where the player could kill a boss and die at the same time.
– Fixed bug where saves were being made during system crashes, causing corruption.
– Fixed bug where game would crash when entering the lineage screen if the audio engine failed to initialize.
– Implemented another check for skill tree corruption.
– Fixed bug with back up save system if player data was corrupt from the very start.
– Fixed bug where back up save system didn’t work properly on corrupted maps and map data.
– Message box will now appear if the game crashes.
– Fiddled with save manager.
– Moved out the crashes to catch the constructor.
– Fixed bug where Paladins could block their own spells.
– Fixed exploit where player could drop through platforms while controls were locked.
– Fixed bug where impact effect resource pool ran out of resources.
– Typo fixed for Death Defy.
– Increased Item drop resource pool.
– Shinobi can no longer gain the timestop spell.
– Dragon firebell spam re-enabled.
– Knight Special drain rate tic raised from 3 to 6.
– Assassin Class spell initialization cost lowered from 10 to 5.
– Assassin Class spell tic rate raised from 5 to 7.
– Asassin mana pool lowered from 0.75 to 0.65.
– Barbarian Special raised from 15 to 20.
– Mage Int bonus lowered from 1.3 to 1.25