Patch v1.1.0 has been released! Because it’s such a large change (and in lieu of the launch of the Mac and Linux versions), the latest version is a full install, as opposed to our regular, smaller patch files.
Patch 1.1.0 Bug/Balance Fixes
– Mac and Linux versions have been added to this release!
– Added profile select functionality. You can now choose between three save game profiles.
– Added Mac/Linux team to credits.
– Jukebox is now persistent until you switch areas (or enter a boss room).
– Fixed bug where disabling fire shield displayed a mana cost.
– Game now properly handles special character crashes in the hero/heroine name lists.
– Fixed room that had empty block where a chest should be.
– Alexander no longer moves in places where if you kill him, the money is lost.
– Casting Mega Damage Shield now drains your mana faster than when casting the regular spell.
– Fixed bug where player would no longer catch his own chakram or conflux projectiles.
– Fixed bug where you could get the dragon fire spell for a class other than the dragon by locking the castle.
– Fixed a few spelling mistakes in the game.
– Fixed bug where game would function oddly when the system broke standard vsync and ran faster than 60.
– Fixed bug where dungeon shader was being applied to all areas, affecting performance.
– Tweaked the glowing fairies in the Garden to reduce confusion that players could interact with them.
– Fixed bug where the backup save system wasn’t kicking in properly if the map or map data got corrupted.
– Fixed bug where one of the last boss’s attacks had an incorrect hitbox.
– Fixed bug where you could take damage immediately after exiting a compass room.
– Removed the delete button from the options menu and put it into the profile selector.
– Fixed bug where the Randomize Children skill in the manor had incorrect text.
– Changed E.D.S to Flexible.
– Added a more comprehensive fix for player/boss dying at the same time.
– Player now makes a sound when landing after getting hit.
– Fixed bug where you could see a bit of background during a death defy.
– Fixed bug where quitting from heir selection with a character that has vertigo would result in him/her not having it on second load.
– Fixed bug where credits were running extremely slow.
– Fixed bug where lineage screen was running extremely slow.