We’ve been working on this in secret for the past few months, and we’re now proud to announce the release of Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition on the iOS! It includes brand new content exclusive to the iOS, such as new traits, new rooms, and new mini-bosses as well as a huge slew of other things.
As a thank you to all our fans, and to people who’ve owned it before on other platforms, it also arrives at a super low price of 99 cents until August 4th!
New for the Wanderer Edition
- A brand-new control scheme made specifically for iOS: 20+ custom tweaks and modifications helped us make this as authentic and natural-feeling as possible on touchscreens.
- 2 new minibosses: Battle against the mighty Pantheon Orias – or clash arrows with Barbas the Archer.
- 3 new traits: Synesthesia will leave colors on your screen as you play; Tactile Agnosia will have you scrambling; and being Left-Handed is just… brutal.
- 3 new armor sets: Super tier armors Glass, Azurite and Behemoth can be found in NG+ and above; each one has huge benefits … but they come at a cost.
- 30 new rooms: The pool of unique rooms now exceeds 400!
- 2 new fairy rooms: The pool of unique rooms now exceeds 402!
- New Relic: Hedgehog’s Blessing has been added to the game.
- New bounce platform mechanics: Now optimized for touchscreens!
- New NG+ scaling mechanics: Increase your maximum level with every NG+.
- Complete difficulty rebalance: Is it easier? Is it harder? Honestly, it’s easier. Remember: You’re playing this game on the go – and under less than ideal situations.
- Cloud saving: Switch between your iPad and iPhone seamlessly. You could go to Mars! Mars has clouds right?
- Play your way: Includes support for English, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish (Spain), Russian, Polish, and Simplified Chinese.
Pricing & Availability
Rogue Legacy: Wanderer Edition is now available on iOS for $0.99. On Monday, August 12, the game will return to its original retail price of $3.99.
App Store URL: